Wouldn’t it be cheaper and less work to simply attend a conference or hire a consultant? While conferences and consultants are incredibly helpful, a CMN Multiply Cohort has the following advantages:
- You will learn from a variety of successful leaders
- You will experience best practices from churches across the country
- You will network with more than a dozen churches on the same journey
- You will spend significant time with your leadership team developing an action plan based on a God-sized vision for your church
- You will benefit from outside accountability and coaching as you execute your action plan
When you attend a conference, you walk away with a notebook full of ideas, but no plan for putting those ideas to work in your church.
When you hire a consultant, you build a plan based on a single model: the model your consultant is most familiar with.
When you join a community, you get the advantage of multiple teachers, multiple models, and a customized plan to do what God has called you to accomplish in your community.